East Main in Grass Valley to scheduled for road work
November 30, 2017
East Main scheduled for road work
East Main Street, between Presley Street and Dorsey Drive, in Grass Valley will be subject to traffic control for utility work from Monday through Thursday, according to a release.
The Traffic Control System will use lane shifts between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m., weather permitting. Every effort will be made to accommodate motorists in a timely manner; however delays of up to five minutes may be possible.
Workers ask drivers to observe all construction signs and the instructions of onsite personnel.
Source: City of Grass Valley
Trending In: Local News
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- Gray wolf OR-54’s return to Nevada County part of ‘dispersal’ activity
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s
- More snow possible down to 1,000 feet for Nevada County
- Nevada County Fairgrounds board votes down gun show