Decades of dedication: County honors employees meeting milestones
March 13, 2018
Nevada County and its Board of Supervisors honored employees meeting milestone anniversaries on Tuesday, recognizing those who have worked for the county for 5-, 10-, 15-, 20-, 25- and 30-year tenures.
Employees were publicly recognized with their name read aloud at the meeting and enjoyed refreshments at a reception honoring their service to the community.
Trending In: Local News
- Lake Wildwood looks to remove geese, cites E. coli issues
- The future’s so bright; Some Nevada County graduates choose prestigious schools
- Altercation at Grass Valley transient camp injures two, sends man to jail
- Riding against racism (photo gallery)
- Hilary Hodge concedes District 3 Nevada County Board of Supervisors race