Crime Victims United of California endorse Smethers for Sheriff
May 13, 2018
Crime Victims United of California endorse Smethers
The Crime Victims United is a bi-partisan, statewide organization composed of victims of crime, law enforcement officials, legal professionals and others who work to protect and enhance public safety. These professionals along with organization, work to promote effective crime reduction measures and strengthen the rights of crime victims.
Based on Bill Smethers' strong philosophical support of these issues, the organization has unanimously endorsed Bill in his campaign for Sheriff of Nevada County. This organization believes in Bill's vision and have similar goals toward a safe community, according to a release.
Source: Bill Smethers campaign
Trending In: Local News
- Driver charged with vehicular manslaughter after women dies in crash on Highway 49 in Grass Valley
- Developer revives Dorsey Marketplace; Grass Valley releases Draft EIR (Read the doc)
- Nevada County authorities charge 2 with embezzlement
- Nevada Irrigation District customers vent frustration with proposed water rate hike
- Watershed at the Owl fully open since December