Crime Victims United of California endorse Smethers for Sheriff
May 13, 2018
Crime Victims United of California endorse Smethers
The Crime Victims United is a bi-partisan, statewide organization composed of victims of crime, law enforcement officials, legal professionals and others who work to protect and enhance public safety. These professionals along with organization, work to promote effective crime reduction measures and strengthen the rights of crime victims.
Based on Bill Smethers' strong philosophical support of these issues, the organization has unanimously endorsed Bill in his campaign for Sheriff of Nevada County. This organization believes in Bill's vision and have similar goals toward a safe community, according to a release.
Source: Bill Smethers campaign
Trending In: Local News
- Rough and Ready caregiver arrested in suspected financial elder abuse
- Attorneys in vehicular manslaughter case now have toxicology, vehicle info
- Contractor error delays new playground in Grass Valley
- Nevada City pondering Commercial Street options
- Nevada County prosecutor: Couple facing animal cruelty charge again miss court