Close call | TheUnion.com
YOUR AD HERE »

Close call

John Hart
ALL | GrassValleyArchive

Ron Neil points to the wood stove from which a flu fire burned his attic and ceiling and forced his family to evacuate its North Church St. home about 11 p.m. Wednesday night. No one was hurt. The Neils were awakened by a fire alarm.


Support Local Journalism


Support Local Journalism

Readers around Grass Valley and Nevada County make The Union’s work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.

Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.

Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.

 

Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.

User Legend: iconModerator iconTrusted User