Clear skies coming to western Nevada County soon
November 9, 2017
Clear skies are in the forecast for western Nevada County this weekend, after a bout of rainy weather today that is predicted to last into the night, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures are expected to warm slightly throughout the weekend from today's high of 55 degrees. A high of 58 is predicted for Saturday and Sunday with light winds.
Rain is predicted to return Monday, but is expected to make way for clear skies again Tuesday, the weather service said. High temperatures in the low 50s are predicted for both Monday and Tuesday.
The National Weather Service warns that slick roads and localized street flooding from leaf-clogged drains are typical in wet weather. Potential for travel delays over Sierra passes are possible, the service says.
Trending In: Local News
- Altercation ends in man fatally stabbing himself
- Gov. Newsom set to visit Grass Valley
- Roommate dispute leads to shooting in Nevada City
- What a mess: Power outages, downed trees and traffic hazards hit Nevada County
- Woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for deaths of Nevada Union High School students (VIDEO)