Grass Valley weather: Expect sun for most of the weekend | TheUnion.com
YOUR AD HERE »

Grass Valley weather: Expect sun for most of the weekend

Most of the weekend looks like it’ll be sunny with highs in the 50s, though rain and possible snow showers are expected to return by late Sunday, the National Weather Service said.

Today will be sunny with highs around 59. It’ll dip to 32 tonight.

Saturday’s highs will rise to around 57. It’ll be sunny during the day, and mostly clear at night, when lows will drop to 36.



Daylight Saving Time begins Sunday.

There’s a 30% chance of rain after 4 p.m. Sunday. Highs will reach 52, with lows dipping to 34 that night. There’s a 70% chance of rain with possible snow showers Sunday night. Little to no accumulation is forecast.




The chance of rain and snow showers will linger until 10 a.m. Monday, but little to no snow is expected to stick. It’ll be partly sunny with highs around 48. Lows will bottom out around 32 that night.

Look for mostly sunny skies Tuesday and Wednesday, with highs hitting 54 and 57, respectively.

A slight chance of showers reenters the forecast Wednesday night and into Thursday.


Support Local Journalism


Support Local Journalism

Readers around Grass Valley and Nevada County make The Union’s work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.

Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.

Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.

 

Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.

User Legend: iconModerator iconTrusted User