Secretary of State candidate Mark Meuser’s statewide bicycle tour stops in Grass Valley
August 7, 2018
Secretary of State candidate's bicycle tour stops in Grass Valley
California Secretary of State candidate Mark Meuser's statewide campaign bicycle tour stops in Grass Valley on Thursday.
Meuser's statewide bicycle tour traverses 5,000 miles and includes 100 rallies in all of California's 58 counties, starting in Martinez and concluding in Huntington Beach on Aug. 23, according to a news release.
The tour included the "Death Ride" through Death Valley, on one of the hottest days of the year, July 25.
Meuser will meet with supporters at 3 p.m. Thursday at the Grass Valley Elk's Lodge, 109 S. School St., Grass Valley.
— The Union staff
Trending In: Elections
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley’s adult store and lingerie shop has had a discreet following for more than 15 years
- UPDATE: Bill Smethers concedes sheriff’s race after viewing media reports