Hilary Hodge receives endorsement from Laborers Local 185 for Nevada County District 3 Supervisor
April 25, 2018
Laborers Local 185 endorsed Hilary Hodge for Nevada County District 3 Supervisor, according to a release.
Laborers Local 185 represents over 5,000 members throughout its 20-county area and many working families in Nevada County. The goal of Laborers Local 185 is to support candidates who will fight for working families, the release stated. Hilary Hodge has the best understanding of priorities facing working middle-class families and the community.
"Hilary Hodge understands the changing economy and the complex issues facing working families today," said Doyle S. Radford Jr., labor leader. "We feel that she is the best candidate to represent the people of Nevada County.
"Hilary Hodge is a leader who understands the issues facing working families and who is willing to make housing and job creation a top priority. We need a supervisor who will support projects that lead to housing and jobs. Hilary has innovative ideas and we are proud to support her."
Laborers Local 185 is a part of the Laborers International Union of North America.
Source: Hilary Hodge campaign
Trending In: Elections
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims