Dan Miller endorsed by Nevada County Deputy Sheriff’s Association for District 3 supervisor
May 14, 2018
Supervisor candidate Dan Miller has announced he has received the endorsement of the Nevada County Deputy Sheriff's Association in his bid for re-election.
The association, a benevolent group representing sworn peace officers within the Sheriff's Office, sent an email to the Miller campaign announcing the endorsement.
"The Nevada County Deputy Sheriff's Association voted to endorse Dan Miller for District 3 supervisor," Brett LaCosse, treasurer of the Nevada County Deputy Sheriff's Association PAC, wrote in an email to the Miller campaign office. "Knowing we are close to the election, I felt it was best to provide you as much advance notice as possible."
Trending In: Elections
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley’s adult store and lingerie shop has had a discreet following for more than 15 years
- UPDATE: Bill Smethers concedes sheriff’s race after viewing media reports