Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller worried about boyfriend who’s address she doesn’t know
November 24, 2017
Nevada County Sheriff's Office
7:15 a.m. — A caller from Drift Alley reported a transient sleeping on her couch. An arrest was made on charges of trespassing.
8:17 a.m. — A caller from Del Vista Court reported finding a German shepherd. The caller wanted to leave info only in case someone was looking for her.
8:19 a.m. — A caller from Blum Road reported hearing three gunshots. The caller said they've had problems in the past and were told to call and report when it occurs. Officers found the shots weren't coming from that property.
8:30 a.m. — A caller from Nevada County reported her long-distance boyfriend sent her a text the other day saying "I need the address baby" and has not texted her since. The caller didn't know where her boyfriend lived exactly not does she know any of his family members. The caller was concerned for her boyfriend's welfare. The boyfriend was not missing.
Recommended Stories For You
1:15 p.m. — A caller near the corner of Gold Drive and Squirrel Creek Road reported someone either siphoning gas or trying to take a vehicle. Officers found people working on a vehicle, nothing suspicious.
3:01 p.m. — An extremely hostile caller from Alta Street said a person came to his residence and threw a rock into the front window. The caller was extremely hostile toward dispatch.
5:20 p.m. — A caller from Pleasant Valley Road reported the man that was trying to break into vehicles earlier is back in the parking lot talking to himself. Officers were unable to locate the man.
6:22 p.m. — A caller from Melody Road reported a neighbor setting off fireworks.
7:16 p.m. — A caller from Twin Star Lane reported two loud bangs heard in the area and nothing further. The caller called back saying she heard three more shots. Another caller reported hearing five shots in three minutes from a high caliber weapon. Another caller from Thoroughbred Loop reported the same. A caller called back saying it was fireworks.
9:58 p.m. — A caller from Pleasant Valley Road reported a man in a store making threats to kill someone. An arrest was made on charges of trespassing.
— Ross Maak
Trending In: Crime
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Aggressive driver blows kisses, throws dollars
- Yuba City native allegedly kills girlfriend, self
- Police: Kinseth murder suspect allegedly moved body, hid evidence
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Neighbor needs some kind of help
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Officers called on sober man who smelled of alcohol
- Altercation ends in man fatally stabbing himself
- Gov. Newsom set to visit Grass Valley
- Roommate dispute leads to shooting in Nevada City
- What a mess: Power outages, downed trees and traffic hazards hit Nevada County
- Woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for deaths of Nevada Union High School students (VIDEO)