Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller told she couldn’t turn someone in for revenge purposes only
November 12, 2018
Nevada County Sheriff's Office
12:21 a.m. — A caller near the corner of Wheeler Acres Road and Dog Bar Road reported several people trying to break into his vehicle.
1:44 a.m. — A caller from Peardale Road reported the party was still going and was very loud.
2:05 a.m. — A caller from Keenan Way reported her boyfriend had a gun and was outside her door. She had already heard it go off. The caller was saying she took the gun and threw it out the window, then said she had the gun in a case. The caller was ranting and saying he was acting weird, accusing her of cheating. The caller then said there was no emergency. The man got on the line and both were drunk. The gun was back in the closet in it's case.
8:03 a.m. — A caller near the corner of Forrest View Drive and Banner Lava Cap Road reported going to a yard sale the previous day and the people were selling guns from the back of a truck.
Recommended Stories For You
8:42 a.m. — A caller from Restive Way asked if it was appropriate for her neighbor to be running a chainsaw. The caller was provided with the number for non-emergencies. The caller called back on the business line and information was provided.
10:26 a.m. — A caller from Pasquale Road reported house sitting at her mother's house. A neighbor came over saying the president and future royalty of England was at her house and she was quitting medication cold turkey. Officers found the subject to be fine and not mentally ill.
11:57 a.m. — A caller from South Auburn Street reported having hearing issues but requesting a response referencing drug activity. The caller had no evidence of her daughter's drug use and the caller had never seen her around or use drugs, but the caller said she was skinny and had dry skin. The caller said she reported "for a little bit of revenge" for turning the caller in for misuse of prescriptions. The caller was advised that she did not have evidence and can't report someone for revenge reasons only.
2:25 p.m. — A caller from Brewer Road reported some sort of law enforcement officers were on his property in the bushes and were then at his back door. The caller's neighbor told the caller there were cops on his property.
3:23 p.m. — A caller from Combie Road reported a drunk man with an empty bottle of wine throwing a knife on the ground and stabbing boxes.
6:24 p.m. — A caller from Patricia Way reported a man she was talking to on a dating site figured out her address after she told him she lived off Patricia. The man jumped her fence and would not let her go while hugging and attempting to kiss her against her will. He was also groping her. The man finally left after she repeatedly told him no.
— Ross Maak
Trending In: Crime
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Man eating poisoned chicken wings asks for Jennifer Aniston’s phone number
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Snowboarder misdials 911 from the slopes
- Yuba City native allegedly kills girlfriend, self
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Aggressive driver blows kisses, throws dollars
- Police: Kinseth murder suspect allegedly moved body, hid evidence
- Grass Valley resident hits up Grammy Awards ceremony for third time
- Three Grass Valley arrests involve drugs, alcohol
- More snow possible down to 1,000 feet for Nevada County
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s