Grass Valley police ask for help in finding bank robbery suspects
March 13, 2018
Grass Valley police are asking for the public’s help in identifying two suspects in bank robberies that happened 10 days apart last month.
The first, at the Brunswick Road Bank of the West, happened at 2:47 p.m. Feb. 12. A man in his 30s with a dark complexion, about 6-foot to 6-foot-2, with a thin build, dark hair and dark facial hair, entered the bank, presented a note and left with an undisclosed amount of money, a release states.
The second robbery happened at 3:13 p.m. Feb. 22 at the Sutton Way Tri Counties Bank. A white man in his 20s, 5-foot-10 to 6-foot and with a thin build, also gave a note to a teller and left with cash, police said.
Police say it’s unknown if the robberies are connected.
Anyone with information should contact police at 530-477-3161.
Trending In: Crime
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Hairy men shooting up
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Dirt biker threatens property owner
- Nevada City man accused of having $1 million in pot now in federal custody, sheriff’s office says
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Man on bicycle yells at fence
- 2nd murder suspect in death of veteran Stan Norman appears in Nevada County court