Weekly Nevada City workshop on divorce, custody and child support
January 25, 2019
A free video conference workshop at the Nevada County Law Library is offered weekly to anyone considering divorce or legal separation and related issues of child custody, support and visitation.
The workshops will be offered in the Nevada County Superior Court's Law Library Conference Room, located at 201 Church Street, Nevada City. Each participant should bring his or her own set of forms obtained from the civil clerk.
Topics will include custody and visitation, including requests to change existing child custody and/or visitation orders; child support and requests to change orders; marriage dissolution and legal separation; disclosures, assets, debts, income, expenses and more.
The workshop is streamed from SHARP Tech Connect of Butte County and is offered from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. every Wednesday.
No RSVP is necessary and it is recommended that children not attend.
Trending In: Announcements
- Rain and snow headed for Grass Valley: 18 to 24 inches of snow forecast through Monday
- Woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for deaths of Nevada Union High School students (VIDEO)
- What a mess: Power outages, downed trees and traffic hazards hit Nevada County
- Pump skimmers found at Nevada City gas station
- Gov. Newsom set to visit Grass Valley