Nevada City honors Dan Reinhart for nearly four decades of stonemasonry
February 16, 2018
Dan Reinhart sits on the front porch of the cottage he designed and built, displaying his three awards and three granddaughters, Soleil, Audrey and Claire. At the recent Nevada City Chamber of Commerce Awards Dinner, Dan Reinhart was presented with his third award for 39 years of stonemasonry in Nevada City. At 70, Reinhart shows no signs of slowing down.
"There's a creative excitement about each project," Reinhart said. "I like the physical work and the final results are rock walls that will be here for hundreds of years. I want to thank the town for the stamp of approval and the many words of encouragement I've received. Thank you!"
Trending In: Announcements
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- High-speed chase ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims