IN SERVICE: Hayden J. Taylor
December 13, 2017
U.S. Air Force Reserve Airman Hayden J. Taylor graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.
The airman completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills. Airmen who complete basic training also earn four credits toward an associate in applied science degree through the Community College of the Air Force.
Taylor is the son of Lizette and Mark Taylor of Grass Valley. He is also the husband of Lauren Taylor.
Taylor is a 2013 graduate of Forest Charter High School in Nevada City.
— Submitted to The Union
Trending In: Announcements
- WELCOME HOME: Pro disc golfer Gregg Barsby honored with key to city
- UPDATE: Bitney Prep High School lockdown has ended
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims
- Nevada County supervisors restrict ‘nuisance’ shooting on private property