July 15, 2014
Patrick Farrell and Melissa Fowlkes-Farrell of Grass Valley announce the engagement of their daughter Kaci to Tyler White. Tyler is the son of Paul and Suzette White of Ashville, N.C.
Kaci is a 2003 graduate of Nevada Union High School. The couple met while attending Claremont-Mckenna College. Tyler received his MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and Kaci received her master's degree from the University of Chicago Harris School of Public Policy.
Kaci currently works for the president of Global Development Programs at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Tyler is a senior vendor manager in the Grocery Division at Amazon.com. The couple resides in Seattle, Wash. A September wedding is planned.
Trending In: Announcements
- Woman sentenced to 4 months in jail in Nevada County child abuse case
- Grocery delivery service set to launch in Nevada County
- Former Grass Valley murder suspect arrested on unrelated charge
- San Francisco woman dies near Purdon Crossing, Nevada County coroner says
- Nevada City man found sleeping outside, arrested twice in 2 days