About The Union – Tour – Newsprint | TheUnion.com

About The Union – Tour – Newsprint

The paper that is used to print The Union is called “newsprint”. The Union receives newsprint from several different paper companies and stores it in our warehouse. It takes about three rolls of newsprint to print one edition of The Union.

Support Local Journalism

Support Local Journalism

Readers around Grass Valley and Nevada County make The Union’s work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.

Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.

Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.


Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.

User Legend: iconModerator iconTrusted User