White Tara meditation & practice in Grass Valley
April 2, 2018
Jewel Heart Norcal study group will begin a study and practice of White Tara, the female Buddha of healing and long life. Each session will include discussions and meditations.
White Tara meditation and practice will take place from 10:30 a.m. to noon Thursday.
These meditations are practical and easy to practice so that you can do them on your own to improve your own physical and mental health as well as to help others.
Jewel Heart Norcal is a local study group that follows the teachings of Mahayana Buddhism — in the tradition of the Dalai Lama — as expounded by Kyabje Gehlek Rimpoche.
Jewel Heart Norcal meets from 10:30 a.m. to noon every Thursday in downtown Grass Valley.
There is no charge for participation and new participants are welcome.
Recommended Stories For You
For location or more information contact Joe Breault at 530-802-6221 or email: email@example.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Healthy shoulders: The shoulder as a complex for injury prevention and maximum performance output
- Music in the Mountains ‘Link Up’ with schools
- ‘Back West’ tour with Gina Villalobos & Amee Chapman at the Dew Drop Inn in Grass Valley
- A slice of France: French inspired evening with dinner and music from Music in the Mountains in Grass Valley
- UPDATED: Fire units on scene at structure fire on Mill Street in Grass Valley
- All Thai’d up: After a year of preparation, Chandara Thai opens in Grass Valley
- North San Juan resident arrested in Nebraska pot bust takes plea
- Nevada County Fair board ousts CEO Rea Callender
- Hospital merger meeting set for Monday in Grass Valley