White Tara meditation & practice in Grass Valley
April 2, 2018
Jewel Heart Norcal study group will begin a study and practice of White Tara, the female Buddha of healing and long life. Each session will include discussions and meditations.
White Tara meditation and practice will take place from 10:30 a.m. to noon Thursday.
These meditations are practical and easy to practice so that you can do them on your own to improve your own physical and mental health as well as to help others.
Jewel Heart Norcal is a local study group that follows the teachings of Mahayana Buddhism — in the tradition of the Dalai Lama — as expounded by Kyabje Gehlek Rimpoche.
Jewel Heart Norcal meets from 10:30 a.m. to noon every Thursday in downtown Grass Valley.
There is no charge for participation and new participants are welcome.
Recommended Stories For You
For location or more information contact Joe Breault at 530-802-6221 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Nevada County’s Shannan Moon becomes California’s first openly-gay sheriff
- Nevada County sheriff: Concealed, loaded gun found during traffic stop
- Memorial to former ambassador Chris Stevens to be dedicated Saturday in Grass Valley
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley’s adult store and lingerie shop has had a discreet following for more than 15 years