Tasting excellence: Competition wines from the Nevada County Fair
August 7, 2018
Sierra Wine and Grape Growers Association will hold a special event for the results of the Home Winemaking Competition from the Nevada County Fair this year at 7 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 16, at the Ponderosa Hall, Gate 2, at the Nevada County Fairgrounds.
All wine competition entrants are welcome.
There will be an award ceremony, prizes and an informal tasting of wines entered in this years competition. Interested guests are encouraged to bring a glass.
The special event is being hosted by Rod Byers who coordinates the event at the Fair.
Source: Sierra Wine and Grape Growers Association.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Mary Wade: The benefits of yoga
- All aboard the health bus: Covered California launches iconic bus tour to promote enrollment and show how “Life can change in an instant”
- Time to make houses for little gingerbread folks in Grass Valley
- Denis Peirce: A trip out to Eagle Lake
- ‘Phantoms of the Holbrooke’ — New film highlights hauntings at Holbrooke Hotel