One Guide to rule them all: Nevada County Grown releases its Food and Farm Guide
June 12, 2018
The 2018 Food and Farm Guide is here, Nevada County Grown's most comprehensive Guide on agriculture yet.
This year's Guide has familiar features like the farm and ranch profiles and information on local farmers markets. But the Guide is reorganized so you can find what you are looking for more easily.
And, look for our colorful articles that acquaint you with local farming, resources, and ways to improve your own access to local food.
The Guide even has some coupons to use at great local shops and restaurants.
But there is more — an added bonus is the recently released iPhone application "Farm Guide" that helps you locate farms, wineries, restaurants and markets from your cell phone when you are in motion.
In case you missed the Food and Farm Guide inserted in your copy of The Union, you can find copies at the generous organizations and businesses whose advertisements support the Guide (see a list in the Guide's Advertiser Directory).
Recommended Stories For You
Also, the Madeline Helling Library in Nevada City, Briarpatch Food Co-op, Peaceful Valley Farm and Garden Supply and Nevada County Resource Conservation District usually has an ample supply on hand.
If you need more than a single copy, please contact Nevada County Grown at firstname.lastname@example.org and arrangements can be made to get multiple copies to you. Plus, an electronic version is available at http://www.nevadacountygrown.org.
Source: Nevada County Grown.
Trending In: Entertainment
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims