Hidden treasure: Local plants, arts and crafts, antiques and used items will be on display Camptonville’s annual plant sale and flea market
May 16, 2018
Camptonville's annual plant sale and flea market returns with a new location: the Lost Nugget field, 16448 Highway 49 in Camptonville, eight miles north of Nevada City on Highway 49.
The sale takes place on Saturday (rain date May 26), starting at 9:30 a.m. and ending 2:30 p.m. Vendors will be selling local plant starts, antique and used items, arts and crafts, and food.
The sale is highly prized by locals because of the availability of high quality starter plants for the garden, including heirloom tomatoes and locally adapted vegetables and fruits.
Local produce may also be available, such as mushrooms and spring vegetables.
For vendor information, call 530-288-5016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event is sponsored by Camptonville Community Partnership and Camptonville Community Center.
Recommended Stories For You
Source: Camptonville Community Center
Trending In: Entertainment
- We will rock you: A night at the Vets Hall with Queen
- Giant Steps get down at Golden Era in Nevada City tonight
- Nevada City Film Festival now accepting submissions
- Palestine-Israel Working Group screen ‘The Lobby’ in Nevada City
- Haunted hallways with hair-raising history: ‘Phantoms of the Holbrooke’ now available on DVD
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- Gray wolf OR-54’s return to Nevada County part of ‘dispersal’ activity
- Governor talks wildfire preparedness, rural broadband in Grass Valley
- Nevada County authorities ID fatal stabbing victim
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s