Free Medicare discovery meetings for Nevada County
November 6, 2017
Timing is everything. With Medicare that timing is called the Medicare Annual Enrollment Period (Oct. 15 through Dec. 7).
For most people, this is the only time they can change or add a Part D-Drug plan or a Medicare Advantage plan for 2018.
Discovering what coverage you have, what you don't and what you can do about is the purpose of this period.
Rather than trying to read all about it, you can attend a free discovery meeting here in Nevada County.
You'll learn the ups and downs of your choices, time lines and the 11 cost saving differences between supplement companies.
After the meeting, qualified attendees will be able to enroll in a plan or make changes to an existing plan.
Recommended Stories For You
November Medicare Meetings for Nevada County:
Tuesday, Nov. 7, at 2 p.m. Players Pizza, 10161 Commercial Ave. Penn Valley
Wednesday, Nov. 8, at 2 p.m. Gold Miners Inn, 121 Bank St., Grass Valley
Friday, Nov. 10, at 2 p.m. Round Table Pizza, 10894 Combie Rd., Lake of the Pines
Wednesday, Nov. 28, at 2 p.m. Gold Miners Inn, 121 Bank St., Grass Valley
The meetings are free of charge and will be conducted by Nevada County residents Bill & Rita Anderson.
Bill Anderson is honored to serve over 1,000 Medicare recipients, at no-added cost.
He has authored the soon to be published book, "How to Navigate Medicare, Start-to-Finish."
He is licensed and certified to present and provide Medicare Supplements, Part D Drug plans, and the Medicare Advantage plans in 10 states.
Those attending may find it helpful to bring their list of drugs, Medicare card and doctor information.
Registration is not required but appreciated by calling 530-432-7988 or by e-mail: Bill@MedicareDoneRight.com.
For a list of future community meetings please go to http://www.MedicareDoneRight.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Get the ball rolling: Miners Foundry lets the good times roll this Masquerade Ball
- From Hawaii with love: Slack key guitarist Makana brings signature sound to the mainland
- Master musicians set to dazzle Grass Valley audience with unique ensemble
- 5 things to know about chain control in Lake Tahoe before you go
- Best of the San Francisco Comedy Competition comes to Grass Valley
- Gov. Newsom set to visit Grass Valley
- What a mess: Power outages, downed trees and traffic hazards hit Nevada County
- Pump skimmers found at Nevada City gas station
- Altercation ends in man fatally stabbing himself
- Woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for deaths of Nevada Union High School students (VIDEO)