Deli-icious! — Nevada County Jewish Community Center serving up good eats at the Nevada County Fair
August 7, 2018
The Corner Deli will be serving fresh foods at the Nevada County Fair for every ones eating delight. Menu items include a vegetarian Falafel sandwich and a Reuben sandwich with beef, dressing, and sauerkraut on rye bread.
The Deli will also be selling its popular jumbo 7 inch all beef kosher hot dogs, bagels with cream cheese, and "the works" with smoked salmon. There will also be lemonade, ice tea, soft drinks, coffee, and water available to purchase.
Enjoy a taste of New York or Los Angeles right at the local fair. Items are priced to fit fairgoers tastes and budget.
The Corner Deli, which has been in operation for over 35 years at the Fair, is a fund-raiser operated by the Nevada County Jewish Community Center. In addition to The Corner Deli, Rabbi David Azen of Congregation B'nai Harim will be participating in the opening ceremonies at the Nevada County Fair this year.
The NCJCC has a long history of supporting our local community and is the home for unorthodox Judaism in Nevada County and the Sierra Foothills.
Source: Nevada County Jewish Community Center.
Trending In: Entertainment
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley’s adult store and lingerie shop has had a discreet following for more than 15 years
- UPDATE: Bill Smethers concedes sheriff’s race after viewing media reports