Cellular Release class on Nov. 1 in Grass Valley
October 23, 2017
The Union's health columnist Savannah Hanson will offer a class, Beyond Scarcity and Limitation to Liberation and Unity. The introduction will be from 4:30-6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 1. There is an optional five additional weeks.
The class will be held at Unity in the Gold Country, 180 Cambridge Court, Grass Valley.
"As a species we have been conditioned to perceive ourselves as limited, bound by the dictates of scarcity and lack, be it of time, money, health, intimacy, community, relationships, success or worthiness," Hanson said. "As we emerge into a new age, it is possible to throw off these shackles of bondage."
The class will utilize techniques from Cellular Memory Release, Matt Kahn and "The Course of Miracles / A Way of Mastery," giving participants a chance to learn to integrate the overactive nervous system, release toxicity and the pain-body stored in cellular memory, change limiting beliefs locked in the brain, bathe in self love.
"Ultimately," Hanson said, "we return to our true natures by exiting the egoic thought system and remembering our divinity."
To register or for questions, contact Savannah Hanson, M.A., MFT #40422, Cellular Release Practitioner at email@example.com or 530-575-5052.
Recommended Stories For You
Go to http://archive.kvmr.org/ on Oct. 2, 8 p.m. women's show for an archived talk about this topic and the class.
Trending In: Entertainment
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’