Discount tickets available for Nevada County Fair
July 29, 2016
Advance discounted tickets for the Nevada County Fair, Aug. 10-14 at Nevada County Fairgrounds in Grass Valley, are on sale now.
Attendees who purchase your admission, carnival tickets and arena event tickets before the fair begins can save money.
The fair office is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and will be open specifically for ticket sales on Saturday, Aug. 6 and Sunday, Aug. 7 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on both days.
To purchase online, visit NevadaCountyFair.com.
Those who buy admission tickets before Aug. 9 at 5 p.m. get an admission ticket for $6.
Or, those who purchase a "Be a Kid Again" adult admission ticket for Thursday get admission for $4.
Recommended Stories For You
Other pre-sale offers include a five-day fair pass with unlimited entry for $30; an event parking pass for $25; or a carnival ride bracelet, good for unlimited rides for any one day, for $23.
Also, arena event tickets — such as for Destruction Derby — are now available.
Tickets are now on sale for the Flying U Extreme Rodeo on Wednesday and Thursday night; Monster Trucks and Tuff Trucks on Friday and Saturday night; and the Destruction Derby on Sunday night.
The fair office is on McCourtney Road. For more information on advance ticket sales, call the office at (530) 273-6217 by Aug. 8 at 5 pm.
In-person advance tickets are through 5 p.m. Aug. 9.
After Aug. 9, ticket prices for the Fair are $9 for adults, $6 for seniors, $4 for children 6-12, and free to children under the age of 5.
This year's fair theme is "Kick It Up!"
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
- Bierwagen’s annual pumpkin patch brings families back out to the farm
- Common-cure ’70 Chevy C10 short-bed fleetside pickup
- Remember when TV had a 12-channel dial and only three channels?
- Great pumpkins!: Pumpkin season brings Nevada County folks out to local farms
- Narcotics detectives arrest Alta Sierra couple in connection with honey oil lab
- Cutting the mustard: Grass Valley’s Pine Street Burgers opens second location
- Driver wrecks on Highway 20 in Penn Valley, arrested after he wanders from scene, CHP says
- Fire near Sutton Way linked to transient camp in Grass Valley (VIDEO)
- Audrey Denney, Doug LaMalfa battle for 1st Congressional District seat