9th annual Daddy Daughter Dance is Feb. 6
January 28, 2016
The ninth annual Daddy Daughter Dance will be 6 to 9 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 6. at Grass Valley Veterans Memorial Building, 255 South Auburn St., Grass Valley
It's time again for dads and daughters to come and have a fun-filled evening at DVSAC's 9th Annual Daddy Daughter Dance.
This year's theme is "Country Hoedown!"
Hearty appetizers, refreshments and a dessert bar will be served.
Dancing, professional photos, raffle prizes, and silent auction all give dads and daughters a chance to connect and spend an unforgettable evening together with family and friends.
All proceeds will benefit victims and survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault in Nevada County.
Recommended Stories For You
Tickets available at http://www.DVSAC.org or at BriarPatch.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Grass Valley’s Clint Walker, star of TV’s ‘Cheyenne,’ dies at age 91
- No bystanders injured in wreck that led to death of Grass Valley driver
- 30-unit housing development proposed for Grass Valley
- State of the union: Grass Valley’s 151 Union Station to close its doors
- HEW property owner plans another run at development