9th annual Daddy Daughter Dance is Feb. 6
January 28, 2016
The ninth annual Daddy Daughter Dance will be 6 to 9 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 6. at Grass Valley Veterans Memorial Building, 255 South Auburn St., Grass Valley
It's time again for dads and daughters to come and have a fun-filled evening at DVSAC's 9th Annual Daddy Daughter Dance.
This year's theme is "Country Hoedown!"
Hearty appetizers, refreshments and a dessert bar will be served.
Dancing, professional photos, raffle prizes, and silent auction all give dads and daughters a chance to connect and spend an unforgettable evening together with family and friends.
All proceeds will benefit victims and survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault in Nevada County.
Recommended Stories For You
Tickets available at http://www.DVSAC.org or at BriarPatch.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Holiday help for community kids with the Ponderosa Pines Art and Craft Faire in Grass Valley
- Swan Central: Sacramento Valley rice fields offer best winter waterfowl viewing in state
- Theater By the Book wraps season with ‘God of Carnage’ at Miners Foundry
- Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
- Cutting a holiday tree is a tradition for many as season gets underway