28th annual High Sierra Music Festival lineup announced
March 28, 2018
Nestled in Quincy (3,500 feet), the High Sierra Music Festival has been recognized for its trademark sense of community and annual traditions among festival-goers and music lovers. The picturesque location, wide variety of artists, and unique musical settings, have all combined to make High Sierra the ultimate, intimate festival experience.
The Festival features intimate artist "playshops," an engaging Family Area, daily parades, fabulous food (with no waiting lines), craft brews, artisanal cocktails, Yoga and Pilates classes along with the opportunity to just relax and camp with good friends.
With a full spectrum of music offered on multiple daytime stages and multiple nighttime venues, the High Sierra Music Festival is a much anticipated yearly event and an experience for people of all ages.
The 28th Annual High Sierra Music Festival announces additions to the artist lineup which include Grace Potter, Chris Robinson Brotherhood, Foundation of Funk, The Floozies, Margo Price, The Motet, Ernest Ranglin, Billy Strings, Rising Appalachia, The Nth Power Presents "Rebel Music" Bob Marley Tribute, Ruthie Foster, Scott Pemberton, Ghost Light, Sister Sparrow & The Dirty Birds, Russ Liquid Test, The Family Crest, New Orleans Suspects, Y La Bamba, Nathan Moore, Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio, Grateful Bluegrass Boys, The Quick & Easy Boys, and Pixie & The Partygrass Boys. Additionally, George Porter Jr, Melvin Seals and Jay Lane will be joining the already announced Lebo & Friends; and Andy Coe, Tarki Abouzied and Reed Mathis will be featured with Skerik Band.
The artist additions join a stellar lineup of The String Cheese Incident for two nights, Sturgill Simpson, Lettuce, The Wood Brothers, The California Honeydrops, Turkuaz, Lotus, Antibalas, Hippo Campus, Pigeons Playing Ping Pong, Twiddle, Spafford, Lebo & Friends, The Barr Brothers, Fruition, Skerik Band, Steve Poltz, Jupiter & Okwess, SoDown, Birds of Chicago, Jazz is PHSH, Cris Jacobs, Mt. Joy, Jon Stickley Trio, John Craigie, and City of Trees Brass Band.
Advance 4-Day Passes are on sale now for $275.75. Price to increase $15 to $290.75. All tickets and information at highsierramusic.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- We will rock you: A night at the Vets Hall with Queen
- Giant Steps get down at Golden Era in Nevada City tonight
- Palestine-Israel Working Group screen ‘The Lobby’ in Nevada City
- Nevada City Film Festival now accepting submissions
- Haunted hallways with hair-raising history: ‘Phantoms of the Holbrooke’ now available on DVD
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- Gray wolf OR-54’s return to Nevada County part of ‘dispersal’ activity
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s
- More snow possible down to 1,000 feet for Nevada County
- Nevada County Fairgrounds board votes down gun show