El Dorado County committee to discuss possible ballot questions on cannabis
June 18, 2018
The Sierra Sun reports that El Dorado County officials will meet Tuesday, June 19, to discuss cannabis-related questions that could appear on the November ballot.
The full Board of Supervisors is tentatively planning on considering the questions at its July 17 meeting. Should supervisors move to place the questions on the ballot, voters could potentially open the county to recreational and commercial cannabis businesses.
Read the full story HERE.
Trending In: Cannabis
- WELCOME HOME: Pro disc golfer Gregg Barsby honored with key to city
- UPDATE: Bitney Prep High School lockdown has ended
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims
- Nevada County supervisors restrict ‘nuisance’ shooting on private property