El Dorado County committee to discuss possible ballot questions on cannabis
June 18, 2018
The Sierra Sun reports that El Dorado County officials will meet Tuesday, June 19, to discuss cannabis-related questions that could appear on the November ballot.
The full Board of Supervisors is tentatively planning on considering the questions at its July 17 meeting. Should supervisors move to place the questions on the ballot, voters could potentially open the county to recreational and commercial cannabis businesses.
Read the full story HERE.
Trending In: Cannabis
- Governor talks wildfire preparedness, rural broadband in Grass Valley
- Gray wolf OR-54’s return to Nevada County part of ‘dispersal’ activity
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- Nevada County authorities ID fatal stabbing victim
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s