Become a Carrier |

Become a Carrier

Thank you for your interest in becoming an independent contractor delivering the newspaper! We currently have many morning routes available in Western Nevada County.

Frequently Asked Questions

How much money can I earn from a route?

Average route is 150-400 papers; compensation is contingent on the size of route, ranging from $400-$1,000/month.

What are the advantages to having a route?

Early morning hours are often compatible with most daytime activities; some of our carriers are stay-at-home moms and others have daytime jobs.

How long does it take to do a route? When do the papers have to be delivered?

It varies based on the route size. Route delivery time can take between 2 and 4 hours. The Union has a delivery goal of 6:00 a.m. daily.

How can I inquire for a route or get more information?

If you are interested in becoming a newspaper carrier, please call us at (530) 477-4278, contact us via e-mail at; or submit the form below.

Become a Carrier

  • Car Make, Car Model, Year ex. 2020