Several Nevada County schools closed Wednesday
January 11, 2017
Nevada Joint Union High School District will be closed Wednesday, due to the road closures, flooding, mudslides, downed trees and power outages caused by the winter storm in western Nevada County.
Nevada City School District, Forest Charter School, Pleasant Ridge School District will also be closed Wednesday.
Check back for more school closure information.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Main Headline
- Serious drug charges dropped after tests show suspected cocaine was flour
- Shooter at large after shooting at Monterey County school
- Rickie Lynn Abel’s memorial service set for Saturday
- Rideout cuts to save $3 million include cutting ties with Nevada County
- Mural proposed for downtown Grass Valley faces hurdles