Several Nevada County schools closed Wednesday
January 11, 2017
Nevada Joint Union High School District will be closed Wednesday, due to the road closures, flooding, mudslides, downed trees and power outages caused by the winter storm in western Nevada County.
Nevada City School District, Forest Charter School, Pleasant Ridge School District will also be closed Wednesday.
Check back for more school closure information.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Main Headline
- Authorities: Nevada County carjacking suspect gave his name to victim
- Suspicious activity leads Grass Valley police to charge pair
- Crews scramble to stabilize Grass Valley sinkhole
- Suspect in Grass Valley smoke shop robbery faces new, unrelated charges
- Officials rebut claims of opposition of heavy equipment in Grass Valley camp cleanup