Several Nevada County schools closed Wednesday
January 11, 2017
Nevada Joint Union High School District will be closed Wednesday, due to the road closures, flooding, mudslides, downed trees and power outages caused by the winter storm in western Nevada County.
Nevada City School District, Forest Charter School, Pleasant Ridge School District will also be closed Wednesday.
Check back for more school closure information.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Main Headline
- Fired Forest Lake principal rejects school’s accusations
- New center in Nevada City hoping to have positive impact
- Pair accused in Downieville home invasion held in Nevada County Jail, reports state
- NEVADA UNION ATHLETICS HALL OF FAME CLASS OF 2017: Dennis Houlihan
- Nevada City Planning Commission approves housing development