Nevada County crash: Vehicle falls into ditch at Highway 20, Pine Flat Way
December 23, 2016
One person was injured in a Friday afternoon wreck on Highway 20 that sent a vehicle into a ditch, the California Highway Patrol said.
The crash happened around 12:15 p.m. on Highway 20 at Pine Flat Way. A small Ford SUV collided with a red sedan, sending the SUV on its side as it went into a ditch, CHP Commander George Steffenson said.
One person in the SUV was trapped for a short amount of time, the commander added.
Wreckers were removing the SUV around 12:50 p.m.
Steffenson said one person received a minor injury in the wreck.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Main Headline
- Higgins Fire District to keep McCourtney Road station open in winter
- Nevada County crash: Vehicle falls into ditch at Highway 20, Pine Flat Way
- Nevada County weather: Expect another 5 to 7 inches
- Heavy rain flooding western Nevada County
- Beyond the county: California teen dedicates life to finding World War II vets; Mr. Trump comes to Washington: Triumphant tour for the victor; Iraq troops pause in advance on Mosul to drive out IS
- Home invasions hit rural Nevada County
- Nevada County fatality: Two killed at Highway 49, La Barr Meadows Road (VIDEO)
- Huge sinkhole opens behind Liberty Motors in Grass Valley (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Home invasions and gunfights across Nevada County
- End of an era: Influential Nevada City engineer Tom Holdrege retires