Nevada County crash: Vehicle falls into ditch at Highway 20, Pine Flat Way
December 23, 2016
One person was injured in a Friday afternoon wreck on Highway 20 that sent a vehicle into a ditch, the California Highway Patrol said.
The crash happened around 12:15 p.m. on Highway 20 at Pine Flat Way. A small Ford SUV collided with a red sedan, sending the SUV on its side as it went into a ditch, CHP Commander George Steffenson said.
One person in the SUV was trapped for a short amount of time, the commander added.
Wreckers were removing the SUV around 12:50 p.m.
Steffenson said one person received a minor injury in the wreck.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Main Headline
- Nevada City Planning Commission approves housing development
- Fired Forest Lake principal rejects school’s accusations
- Layla Callahan, David Munoz torture case set to return to court May 11
- New center in Nevada City hoping to have positive impact
- Carlee D’Arata released from jail; DA opts against filing charges against her at this time