Nevada County crash: Vehicle falls into ditch at Highway 20, Pine Flat Way
December 23, 2016
One person was injured in a Friday afternoon wreck on Highway 20 that sent a vehicle into a ditch, the California Highway Patrol said.
The crash happened around 12:15 p.m. on Highway 20 at Pine Flat Way. A small Ford SUV collided with a red sedan, sending the SUV on its side as it went into a ditch, CHP Commander George Steffenson said.
One person in the SUV was trapped for a short amount of time, the commander added.
Wreckers were removing the SUV around 12:50 p.m.
Steffenson said one person received a minor injury in the wreck.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Main Headline
- UPDATE: Sue Hoek announces run for Nevada County Board of Supervisors, District 4; Weston won’t seek fourth term
- Nevada County authorities seek help in finding attempted murder suspect Kurt Andrew Collins
- Sierra Nevada Medical Hospital sells outreach laboratory services to Quest Diagnostics, closes 1 lab
- Nevada County authorities link jawbone to missing Tulare County man
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans