Wink and a nod?
July 12, 2005
Who in the Bush administration leaked a CIA agent’s name to columnist Robert Novak? We now know, we always knew, it was President Bush’s sidekick Karl Rove. What kind of punisment will be meted out by the Republican establishment for what could be called a treasonous act or at best a hijinks gone bad.
If someone in the Clinton administration had leaked a CIA agents name and participated in a similar activity, a hungry pack of blood thirsty wolves would already be hot on the trail. What do our hypocritical brethen at the GOP have in store for Karl Rove? Will Republicans tear down the walls of Congress as in Clinton’s case or give Karl a wink and a nod?
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- Heat wave comes to Nevada County with the first day of summer (Video)
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Mindy Oberne: The real deal on SB 562, the single-payer legislation
- Vehicle fire: Fire units battling blaze at Hwy 20 and Poker Flat Road (Video)