Time for an attack?
August 24, 2005
We might, logically, expect another terrorist attack on the U.S., soon, because Bush needs to get his popularity back up.
Recognize that as he continues to mismanage the war in Iraq, and the lies that were used to get us into it become more apparent, his popularity continues to diminish.
And, please recall that on the day after 9/11, when all planes were grounded, the only exception was the flight that took members of the bin Lauden family back to Iraq. Look it up, if you’ve forgotten.
So Bush family has good ties with the bin Lauden family, and he is desperate for a boost, which an attack by terrorist would give him.
Syd M. Hall
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Grass Valley death: Arrest made in death of Brian Sharp
- Cause of death for Brian Sharp pending toxicology tests, Grass Valley police say
- Nevada Union graduate Jillian Smith vies for Miss California crown
- Ex-wife of Brian Sharp charged in death of Grass Valley man
- Grass Valley death: Authorities release ID of deceased man