Wooden toilet seats?
April 3, 2013
A letter writer in the March 29 Ideas and Opinions page erroneously compared an older organization to the modern Tea Party movement. The true purpose of the organization in question is the preservation of wooden toilet seats. Its proper name is the Birch John Society. I hope this clears up any confusion.
Trending In: Letters
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say