Wooden toilet seats?
April 3, 2013
A letter writer in the March 29 Ideas and Opinions page erroneously compared an older organization to the modern Tea Party movement. The true purpose of the organization in question is the preservation of wooden toilet seats. Its proper name is the Birch John Society. I hope this clears up any confusion.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation