Wooden toilet seats?
April 3, 2013
A letter writer in the March 29 Ideas and Opinions page erroneously compared an older organization to the modern Tea Party movement. The true purpose of the organization in question is the preservation of wooden toilet seats. Its proper name is the Birch John Society. I hope this clears up any confusion.
Trending In: Letters
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers