Wooden toilet seats?
April 3, 2013
A letter writer in the March 29 Ideas and Opinions page erroneously compared an older organization to the modern Tea Party movement. The true purpose of the organization in question is the preservation of wooden toilet seats. Its proper name is the Birch John Society. I hope this clears up any confusion.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local