Women’s Christian Temperance Union monument to be constructed
November 6, 2013
Manzanita Parlor No. 29, Native Daughters of the Golden West, wishes to thank the many employees and departments at the City of Grass Valley for their assistance in the permit process to establish the rededication of the Women's Christian Temperance Union plaque in downtown Grass Valley.
A monument will soon be constructed on Neal and South Church streets at the city's direction and supervision for safety, beautification and preservation of this moment in the history of our community and the state of California.
Laura Argento, president
Manzanita Parlor No. 29, Native Daughters of the Golden West
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Eye on the Economy: Nevada County’s commerce lags behind in economic recovery (VIDEO)