Women’s Christian Temperance Union monument to be constructed
November 6, 2013
Manzanita Parlor No. 29, Native Daughters of the Golden West, wishes to thank the many employees and departments at the City of Grass Valley for their assistance in the permit process to establish the rededication of the Women's Christian Temperance Union plaque in downtown Grass Valley.
A monument will soon be constructed on Neal and South Church streets at the city's direction and supervision for safety, beautification and preservation of this moment in the history of our community and the state of California.
Laura Argento, president
Manzanita Parlor No. 29, Native Daughters of the Golden West
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death