Women’s Christian Temperance Union monument to be constructed
November 6, 2013
Manzanita Parlor No. 29, Native Daughters of the Golden West, wishes to thank the many employees and departments at the City of Grass Valley for their assistance in the permit process to establish the rededication of the Women’s Christian Temperance Union plaque in downtown Grass Valley.
A monument will soon be constructed on Neal and South Church streets at the city’s direction and supervision for safety, beautification and preservation of this moment in the history of our community and the state of California.
Laura Argento, president
Manzanita Parlor No. 29, Native Daughters of the Golden West
Trending In: Letters
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows