Women of Worth gives thanks
January 9, 2013
We may not know your specific name, but we can describe you by your warm smile, your heart of gold and your shining angel wings.
The saying goes that it takes a village to raise a child and our community proved this once again.
Because of your generosity, the children from The Union's Giving Tree had a little brighter Christmas this year and now know that there is a special angel out there somewhere that truly cares about them.
Thank you so much for helping us help them.
Women Of Worth
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- CHP: Rough and Ready woman dies in ATV wreck
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Bear drops by home near Cascade Shores (video)
- CHP: Fire near Greenhorn Campground leads to evacuations (VIDEO)