Women of Worth gives thanks
January 9, 2013
We may not know your specific name, but we can describe you by your warm smile, your heart of gold and your shining angel wings.
The saying goes that it takes a village to raise a child and our community proved this once again.
Because of your generosity, the children from The Union's Giving Tree had a little brighter Christmas this year and now know that there is a special angel out there somewhere that truly cares about them.
Thank you so much for helping us help them.
Women Of Worth
Trending In: Letters
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later