Wolf Creek Care Center lives up to its name
November 12, 2013
I recently chose to spend four weeks at Grass Valley's Wolf Creek Care Center for post-surgical care and physical therapy.
What an excellent choice!
The RNs and CNAs were caring, skilled, warm, funny and attentive to my needs. I had the physical therapy two to three times every weekday plus additional daily exercise. John, my PT, helped me regain strength, flexibility and mobility in amazingly short time. Administrator Joe Cunliffe, admissions director Peter Stack, the administrative team, the nurses, PTs, kitchen and maintenance staffs — all were so friendly and worked so hard. I'm grateful I'm back on my feet again. Thank you, Wolf Creek!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County