Wolf Creek Care Center lives up to its name
November 12, 2013
I recently chose to spend four weeks at Grass Valley's Wolf Creek Care Center for post-surgical care and physical therapy.
What an excellent choice!
The RNs and CNAs were caring, skilled, warm, funny and attentive to my needs. I had the physical therapy two to three times every weekday plus additional daily exercise. John, my PT, helped me regain strength, flexibility and mobility in amazingly short time. Administrator Joe Cunliffe, admissions director Peter Stack, the administrative team, the nurses, PTs, kitchen and maintenance staffs — all were so friendly and worked so hard. I'm grateful I'm back on my feet again. Thank you, Wolf Creek!
Trending In: Letters
- Serious drug charges dropped after tests show suspected cocaine was flour
- Rickie Lynn Abel’s memorial service set for Saturday
- Shooter at large after shooting at Monterey County school
- Mural proposed for downtown Grass Valley faces hurdles
- Rideout cuts to save $3 million include cutting ties with Nevada County