With great appreciation
June 18, 2013
Our family extends our deepest appreciation to all of the wonderful family and friends who joined us in "Sweet Adeline" Gillespie's celebration of life memorial service. In particular, we want to thank administrator Mary Eaton-Campbell and all of the great staff at Eskaton Village for the great care, support and service they provided to our mother over the past nine years and especially during the last few weeks of her life.
From the maintenance staff to the resident care assistants to the medical technicians, everyone was always friendly, caring and compassionate. We also want to thank Hospice of the Foothills, its Compassionate Care Center staff and especially her case manager and registered nurse Rebecca Wies for the expert and wonderful care they provided in our mother's final couple of weeks. We are deeply appreciative of the beautiful Compassionate Care Center we are blessed to have right in our community. Finally, we are very grateful and appreciative of the wonderful care nurse practitioner Susan Claydon and Dr. Christopher Claydon provided to our mother over the years. We are fortunate to have these outstanding health care professionals and care providers in our community. With great admiration and appreciation for all you do.
Tom, Ada, Marsha and Rod Gillespie
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom