Why I’m voting for Obama
December 26, 2012
Some of the many reasons I am voting to re-elect President Obama:
He cares about women's issues. His opponents want to return us to the 19th century.
As a senior, I appreciate my "fixed" Social Security that does not rely on the vagaries of the stock market. I want my children to have this same security.
The Supreme Court is of highest importance. I believe Obama will fill any vacancies with people whose values are close to mine.
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed