Why I’m voting for Obama
December 26, 2012
Some of the many reasons I am voting to re-elect President Obama:
He cares about women's issues. His opponents want to return us to the 19th century.
As a senior, I appreciate my "fixed" Social Security that does not rely on the vagaries of the stock market. I want my children to have this same security.
The Supreme Court is of highest importance. I believe Obama will fill any vacancies with people whose values are close to mine.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton