Why I’m voting for Obama
December 26, 2012
Some of the many reasons I am voting to re-elect President Obama:
He cares about women's issues. His opponents want to return us to the 19th century.
As a senior, I appreciate my "fixed" Social Security that does not rely on the vagaries of the stock market. I want my children to have this same security.
The Supreme Court is of highest importance. I believe Obama will fill any vacancies with people whose values are close to mine.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Now hiring: Grass Valley, Nevada City undergoing changes
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth