Why I’m voting for Obama
December 26, 2012
Some of the many reasons I am voting to re-elect President Obama:
He cares about women's issues. His opponents want to return us to the 19th century.
As a senior, I appreciate my "fixed" Social Security that does not rely on the vagaries of the stock market. I want my children to have this same security.
The Supreme Court is of highest importance. I believe Obama will fill any vacancies with people whose values are close to mine.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation