Why bother voting on ballot propositions?
March 4, 2014
I heard there will be a lot of propositions on the June ballot.
I, for one, will not vote on any of them. The reason is that I voted yes on Prop. 8 and the Supreme Court justices in D.C. decided that they knew more than 54 percent of the voters in California.
So, in my opinion, they should bundle the propositions up and send them to Washington, D.C., and let the justices sort them out.
Trending In: Letters
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance