Whose community is this?
April 24, 2014
Every Friday there is a traffic jam on Ridge Road while folks are heading to Nevada Union High School. This traffic jam is caused by Waste Management’s trucks picking up trash at the very same time in the morning that we are all heading to NU.
I called Waste Management and was told that they cannot adjust their schedule, not even 15 minutes.
When I asked, “Don’t you care about the problems being caused?” the person just repeated, “I’m sorry, sir, we have to stick to our schedules and they cannot be changed.”
Really? This is customer service? Whose community is this? Ours or Waste Management’s?
Trending In: Letters
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location