Whose community is this?
April 24, 2014
Every Friday there is a traffic jam on Ridge Road while folks are heading to Nevada Union High School. This traffic jam is caused by Waste Management's trucks picking up trash at the very same time in the morning that we are all heading to NU.
I called Waste Management and was told that they cannot adjust their schedule, not even 15 minutes.
When I asked, "Don't you care about the problems being caused?" the person just repeated, "I'm sorry, sir, we have to stick to our schedules and they cannot be changed."
Really? This is customer service? Whose community is this? Ours or Waste Management's?
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death