Who’s going to pay?
March 5, 2013
When I was a child, Christmas was a magical time of the year with the toys magically appearing beneath the Christmas tree.
One day, the magic was shattered when I overheard my dad complaining, "Who is going to be paying for all these magical goodies?"
Now, I look forward to the State of the Union with as much anticipation as when I was a kid, checking beneath the Christmas tree.
Oh yes, there are still those killjoys, asking the same old questions, "Who is going to be paying for all these magical goodies?"
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier