Who’s going to pay?
March 5, 2013
When I was a child, Christmas was a magical time of the year with the toys magically appearing beneath the Christmas tree.
One day, the magic was shattered when I overheard my dad complaining, "Who is going to be paying for all these magical goodies?"
Now, I look forward to the State of the Union with as much anticipation as when I was a kid, checking beneath the Christmas tree.
Oh yes, there are still those killjoys, asking the same old questions, "Who is going to be paying for all these magical goodies?"
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local