Who’s going to pay?
March 5, 2013
When I was a child, Christmas was a magical time of the year with the toys magically appearing beneath the Christmas tree.
One day, the magic was shattered when I overheard my dad complaining, "Who is going to be paying for all these magical goodies?"
Now, I look forward to the State of the Union with as much anticipation as when I was a kid, checking beneath the Christmas tree.
Oh yes, there are still those killjoys, asking the same old questions, "Who is going to be paying for all these magical goodies?"
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death