Who’s going to pay?
March 5, 2013
When I was a child, Christmas was a magical time of the year with the toys magically appearing beneath the Christmas tree.
One day, the magic was shattered when I overheard my dad complaining, "Who is going to be paying for all these magical goodies?"
Now, I look forward to the State of the Union with as much anticipation as when I was a kid, checking beneath the Christmas tree.
Oh yes, there are still those killjoys, asking the same old questions, "Who is going to be paying for all these magical goodies?"
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom