Where will they go?
May 7, 2014
Regarding your article about Grass Valley Group and the former NVision (now Miranda) merger: I think this is a sad day for Nevada County.
These two businesses were anchors for our community — not just tax cash cows. There were (and still are) a very large number of people employed by these two businesses. These are good-paying jobs that will not be here in a year or so. Where will all these people go now?
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom