Where will they go?
May 7, 2014
Regarding your article about Grass Valley Group and the former NVision (now Miranda) merger: I think this is a sad day for Nevada County.
These two businesses were anchors for our community — not just tax cash cows. There were (and still are) a very large number of people employed by these two businesses. These are good-paying jobs that will not be here in a year or so. Where will all these people go now?
Trending In: Letters
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say