What to do about barking dogs?
February 5, 2013
I keep reading about animal abuse in our paper and I agree 100 percent on most of the articles, but what about the barking dogs who bark all day?
I live in a senior citizen complex of seniors ranging from 60 to 90 years of age on Walker Drive.
Last year, two new neighbors moved in across the street, one with three dogs and the other with one dog. The neighbor with one dog lets hers out at 6:30 a.m. and wakes up the whole complex, then goes to work and leaves the dog outside to bark all day, sometimes until midnight.
The other neighbor's three dogs start barking at 7:30 a.m. and while they bark all day and half the night, the neighbors sit on their porch and do nothing. The sheriffs' call animal control but nothing changes.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton