What happened to free speech?
December 26, 2012
Is it fear, anger, drunkenness or that they don’t believe in honest and open political discourse and free speech?
Or maybe opponents of Jim Reed for Congress are so far behind that they take desperate and illegal steps. I don’t know, but three times during this 2012 election season Jim Reed signs have been vandalized from our home property on Ridge Road. Most recently the sign and its supporting stakes have been removed.
Grow up, people. Our society is made stronger when we honor honest opinions openly stated, even when we disagree.
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- Nevada County homeless man given second chance with previous job
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping