What happened to free speech?
December 26, 2012
Is it fear, anger, drunkenness or that they don't believe in honest and open political discourse and free speech?
Or maybe opponents of Jim Reed for Congress are so far behind that they take desperate and illegal steps. I don't know, but three times during this 2012 election season Jim Reed signs have been vandalized from our home property on Ridge Road. Most recently the sign and its supporting stakes have been removed.
Grow up, people. Our society is made stronger when we honor honest opinions openly stated, even when we disagree.
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier