What happened to free speech?
December 26, 2012
Is it fear, anger, drunkenness or that they don't believe in honest and open political discourse and free speech?
Or maybe opponents of Jim Reed for Congress are so far behind that they take desperate and illegal steps. I don't know, but three times during this 2012 election season Jim Reed signs have been vandalized from our home property on Ridge Road. Most recently the sign and its supporting stakes have been removed.
Grow up, people. Our society is made stronger when we honor honest opinions openly stated, even when we disagree.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local