What happened to free speech?
December 26, 2012
Is it fear, anger, drunkenness or that they don't believe in honest and open political discourse and free speech?
Or maybe opponents of Jim Reed for Congress are so far behind that they take desperate and illegal steps. I don't know, but three times during this 2012 election season Jim Reed signs have been vandalized from our home property on Ridge Road. Most recently the sign and its supporting stakes have been removed.
Grow up, people. Our society is made stronger when we honor honest opinions openly stated, even when we disagree.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws