What are they teaching those kids?
September 18, 2013
This past Wednesday there was an argument between two students in a Houston high school. One student pulled out a knife and stabbed several others, killing one and wounding three.
How inefficient. A more intelligent or motivated student would have thought to steal a handgun — it's easy, they're everywhere — and then he could have killed a dozen or more. One dead. Hardly worth getting out of bed for. I suppose the fault lies with the Texas public school system.
What are they teaching those kids, anyway? Math?
R. Owen Barnes
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Grass Valley brew pub details emerge
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Alta Sierra road erodes after water main break
- Jerry Karnow to receive Public Safety Award from the Nevada County Law Enforcement and Fire Prevention Council