What are they teaching those kids?
September 18, 2013
This past Wednesday there was an argument between two students in a Houston high school. One student pulled out a knife and stabbed several others, killing one and wounding three.
How inefficient. A more intelligent or motivated student would have thought to steal a handgun — it's easy, they're everywhere — and then he could have killed a dozen or more. One dead. Hardly worth getting out of bed for. I suppose the fault lies with the Texas public school system.
What are they teaching those kids, anyway? Math?
R. Owen Barnes
Trending In: Letters
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say