What about the veterans?
August 15, 2013
I am so tired of all the protesting going on over animal rights, but never once do I see any protests over our veterans not receiving benefits that were promised to them by our government for their service defending our country.
Do you know that a lot of our vets, who gave up much for you to be able to protest, are waiting months and — yes — sometimes years for their benefits? How about helping our vets receive medical care by writing to your congressmen and women to help them receive their benefits? Thank you.
Carol Hauswirth, wife of a Korean veteran
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier