Waste Management can’t be our only option
May 8, 2013
Regarding Susie Fatheree's letter concerning Waste Management. I, too, am disabled and unable to get the huge containers a half-mile from my house to the drop off.
I called and wrote to cancel my service. The only response was another bill from Waste Management. After eight months of bills from them and letters back from me, they turned me over to their collection agency. The agency called me so I sent them all the correspondence. At this point, I also contacted our county supervisors. That must have helped because I have no longer been billed for the services I did not receive. Waste Management's service rating is 1.8 out of 5. Surely there must be some other company that can collect garbage and trash for this county.
Does anybody else agree?
Trending In: Letters
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say