Washington needs to get its act together
November 18, 2013
I wonder which will be judged more harshly by history: the President who didn't get his facts straight about junk insurance plans and a failed sign-on technology in his efforts to provide health care for all Americans?
Or the party who held a temper tantrum and shut the government down, ignoring loss of jobs and income because they didn't get their way?
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- UPDATE: I-80 re-opened after multi-vehicle wreck, fatality
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker