Washington needs to get its act together
November 18, 2013
I wonder which will be judged more harshly by history: the President who didn’t get his facts straight about junk insurance plans and a failed sign-on technology in his efforts to provide health care for all Americans?
Or the party who held a temper tantrum and shut the government down, ignoring loss of jobs and income because they didn’t get their way?
Trending In: Letters
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers