Washington needs to get its act together
November 18, 2013
I wonder which will be judged more harshly by history: the President who didn't get his facts straight about junk insurance plans and a failed sign-on technology in his efforts to provide health care for all Americans?
Or the party who held a temper tantrum and shut the government down, ignoring loss of jobs and income because they didn't get their way?
Trending In: Letters
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later