Voter fraud rampant
December 26, 2012
According to numerous Internet media reports, millions of Republican votes were not counted or were destroyed in the November election. Millions of Obama votes were made by ineligible voters. Many voting machines were rigged to give Romney votes to Obama. Massive voter fraud occurred in Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Virginia.
In 59 Philadelphia voting districts, Obama received 100 percent of the votes. In 21 Ohio districts, Obama received 100 percent of the votes. In Wood County, 106,258 voted, but only 98,213 were eligible.
In St. Lucie County, Fla., there were 175,574 registered eligible voters, but 247,763 votes were cast. The National Seal Museum polling place had 158 percent voter turnout, and Palm Beach had 141 percent turnout. In another county, Obama received 108 percent of the total eligible voters. Obama won in every state that did not require a photo ID and lost in every state that did require a photo ID.
The Electoral College must have a two-thirds attendance to be official. Romney won 24 states. If 18 of those states refused to send delegates, then the Electoral College could not make Obama president, and the House of Representatives could vote Romney our next president.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire